Speak to our legal experts on
01924 387 171
3 January 2023
We have a vacancy for an Experienced Legal Cashier / Accounts Manager, for immediate start. Could you be the ideal candidate?
This role is based at our Wakefield Office, and we are looking for someone to join on a full-time basis, for immediate start. Hybrid working may be possible on agreement after the initial trial period.
The successful candidate will report to the Directors and will be responsible for all accounting tasks and queries including:
- General accounts queries from staff and clients.
- Banking - monitoring the bank throughout the day, posting receipts and making payments.
- Billing / statements / credit notes – raising the invoices, sending for approval, engrossing and dispatching.
- Client and office ledger breakdowns.
- Posting journals, transfers and payments.
- Depositing cheques at the bank.
- Bank reconciliations for the week.
- Checking for client and office breaches and rectifying them.
- Liaising with Accountants with regards Monthly Pay-Roll.
- Month end process.
- Dealing with expenses and salary queries.
- PAYE and quarterly VAT return payments.
- Dealing with aged debtors and residual balances.
- Liaising with accountants for compliance and financial audit.
- Organisation of bank statements.
Experience with the LEAP Management system is preferred but not essential and you must have experience in Word, Adobe, Excel and Outlook.
We offer a competitive package dependent on experience, and a working environment that values and cares for its team members. We have held the Law Society’s LEXCEL accreditation for a number of years and strive to make the client and team experience the best that it can be.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com