Speak to our legal experts on
01924 387 171
17 January 2023
At JWP Solicitors, we’re undergoing a period of growth and are looking to employ 2 Legal Secretaries to join the Child Care Law department.
The roles are based at our Wakefield and Pontefract offices, and we are looking for candidates to join on a full-time basis (Monday-Friday), for immediate start.
Each role will require (but not be limited to) the following:
• Previous secretarial experience;
• Ability to type, draft and produce documents efficiently;
• Experience using Case Management software;
• Competent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook;
• Communication skills both written and verbal;
• Initiative to learn and ability to self-motivate;
• Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm;
• Ability to prioritise and multitask effectively, with good time management and organisational skills; and
• The ability to demonstrate discretion and maintain absolute confidentiality.
We offer a competitive package dependent on experience, and a working environment that values and cares for its team members. We have held the Law Society’s LEXCEL accreditation for a number of years and strive to make the client and team experience the best that it can be.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities: JWP Solicitors are committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. All candidates will be assessed on merit solely.